On October 17, 2016, IRCPL and the Department of Political Science convened a panel of experts to discuss the role of religion in the 2016 elections. Participants included:
- Anthea Butler, University of Pennsylvania
- Robert P. Jones, PRRI, Author of The End of White Christian America
- Sarah Posner, Journalist, Author of God’s Profits: Faith, Fraud, and the Republican Crusade for Values Voters
- Kenneth Wald, University of Florida
- Fred Harris (moderator), Columbia University
More information about the event can be found here.
A video recording of the event is now available here.